We are looking for a motivated Customer Success who loves driving successful outcomes for customers.
You will be quarterbacking the largest calling platform in the world. We are in the midst of incredible growth, which requires hard work. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow our online platform.
The Success Manager is accountable for both the success and management of our customers.
You will be a trusted adviser to our customers using all available communications channels (email, chat, phone, social networks).
The Customer Success Manager owns all aspects of the customer lifecycle from demo & on-boarding to feedback and complaints. You will be one of the first few members of the Customer Success Team contributing to building the foundation of the department.
This high-touch position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through. You will be highlighting the Upcall opportunity for as many existing and new clients as possible.
Your goal is to identify trends through quantitative and qualitative data, and take action on them.This is a social role that involves relationship building, outbound/inbound calling, emailing and a knack for resolving issues and coaching customers to better understand Upcall and all of its advantages.
You will be goal oriented, self-motivated and driven to achieve high and successful performance. Most of all we are looking for a team oriented individual who is driven to succeed and laser-focused on achieving results.
This is a full-time position, working from our office in downtown San Francisco.
- Providing our customers with all options available to them in a detailed and respectful manner
- Working with other members of the team to solve all issues as soon as possible
- Utilizing the tools available to you (templates, excel, emailing tools, social media monitoring tools) to be as efficient and organized as possible
- Respond to client’s questions through email, phone, live chat and social networks
- Prioritize Client Experience
- On-board clients on Upcall’s platform and assist with their campaign needs
- Communicate client solutions to product team
- Effective verbal and writing skills; use of proper grammar and spelling
- Ability to retain knowledge
- Previous experience in a call centre or in a SaaS environment will be an asset
- Be motivated to meet customer needs
- Organized, detail-oriented, possesses excellent computer skills
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- A team player with a warm personality and positive attitude
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Assertive and proactive when completing tasks