Are you ready to launch your career to new stratospheric heights with a hot YCombinator 2017 startup in San Francisco?
We are a growing startup located across the road from AT&T park and have the backing of tech industry’s best investors and entrepreneurs in what we know to be the next hot thing in sales acceleration software - human-powered outbound calling! We are looking for a customer-oriented pro who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and hustle to keep our customers happy and coming back.
Customer Success is the voice of Upcall. There is significant opportunity for growth as you help to shape the role of Customer Success.
If you’re accustomed to wearing a few hats and willing to grow with us, read on:
What we’re looking for:
You are Upcall’s point of contact with our customers and are responsible for:
- You’re the face of our team as you’ll be building great customer relationships, and managing incoming calls and customer inquiries over email and instant messaging,
- You’ll enjoy working with our customers to empathise and resolve technical, billing or general support queries with a smile,
- You’ll proactively engage newly onboarded customers by ensuring that they’re making the most out of our features,
- You are able to notice trends among customer issues and communicate those to the Engineering & Product team,
- You can help us brainstorm and problem-solve ways we can improve our customer experience and implement those initiatives.
You love multi-tasking. You love knowing that each day is different and you never know exactly what’s going to happen. You are excited to find out what the next big thing is in the sales scene. You love being in fast-paced environments where you are constantly learning. And you love helping people.
- 2-3 years of high-end service industry experience,
- Be friendly, professional, and polite,
- Ability to learn web-based applications,
- Be able to multi-task and ensure that deliverables and enquiry turnaround times are met,
- Customer oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different characters and situations,
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- Full health benefits including vision and dental
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to advance in a growing company
Compensation is dependent on experience. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter.